Aloe Vera has been known to have powerful healing properties since ancient times. The magical gel found in the leaves of the aloe plant has many benefits for skin, hair, and even digestive health.
Here are 10 reasons you need aloe vera in your life:
1. Burns and wounds: Use aloe vera gel on cuts, burns, and wounds for quick healing. Aloe Vera also helps minimize the formation of scars. The soothing power of aloe vera gel is especially helpful due to its cooling effect.
2. Skin Conditioner: Rub aloe vera gel anywhere on your skin as a conditioner. Leave it on till it dries, then take your bath or shower. This practice will leave you with flawless skin.
3. Anti-inflammatory: Aloe vera gel taken internally is known to act as an anti-inflammatory and to aid digestion.
4. Anti-oxidant action: Aloe vera is full of antioxidants which strengthen the immune system and fights various illnesses.
5. Hair conditioner: Rub some aloe vera gel into your hair to moisturize, soften, and promote hair growth. It also makes for a great styling gel and leave in conditioner.
6. Make up remover: Aloe vera gel mixed with coconut oil makes a great make-up remover. Put this mixture on a cotton pad and use to remove makeup. It is safe for use around the eyes.
7. Dry, Cracked heels: Use aloe vera on dry skin and cracked heels. Mixing aloe vera gel with melted shea butter and using this on dry cracked skin delivers amazing results.
8. As a laxative: Aloe vera gel taken in certain doses will have a laxative effect on the body. Done under safe supervision, this can be helpful in detox and weight loss programs.
9. For stretch marks: Rub aloe vera gel regularly over stretch marks to significantly improve their appearance. Mix aloe vera gel with melted cocoa butter and rub over stretch marks regularly for best results.
10. To prevent and treat dandruff: Use aloe vera gel on your scalp regularly to prevent the growth of dandruff. To treat dandruff, mix a small cup of aloe vera gel with about 30drops of lavender oil. Mix well and use this mixture everyday in your hair to remove dandruff completely.
We are serious about aloe vera! And we grow it organically in the Green Butterfly permaculture gardens located in the Aburi mountains of Ghana. Visit our store to purchase baby plants to grow yourself at home, or buy the gel already processed in jars.
E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to order or call (233) 247900791